Step 1: Log in to Egnyte
Step 2: Click on the options button (horizontal 3 lines) and then choose 'Apps & Integrations' (highlighted) on the top right corner of the Egnyte web.
Step 3: In the Apps & Integrations page, type 'Anchor' in the search bar in the upper left corner.
Step 4: Click on the 'Anchor App' shown in the previous step. This will take you to the Anchor app page. On this page click on 'Enable Integration' (highlighted).
Step 5: This will open a pop-up modal that lets you choose how you want to enable Anchor for your organization.
- Added for groups: allows you add Anchor to groups in your organization
- Allowed for users: allows users to add the app by themselves
- Added for all users: will add the app by default to all users in your organization
Select an option that is appropriate for your use-case and click 'OK.'
Step 6: Exclude Anchor temporary file extension from Egnyte desktop sync.
- Click the menu icon and select Settings from the drop-down.
- Click Applications from the menu on the left.
- Add the file extensions you'd like to exclude from uploading and click Save.
That’s it! Anchor is enabled for your organization and users will be able to use the app immediately.