Please follow the steps below:
- Login the Admin Dashboard and select the "installers" tab.
- Select "Windows Server" and download the most current version.
- Unzip the downloaded server agent zip folder
- Open the control panel and check for Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64). This is required to run the C++ code on Windows Machines.
- If the above Distributable is not installed please download and install it Click Here
- Open PowerShell in Admin mode
- Navigate to the extracted folder on PowerShell
- Run the following command on PowerShell and follow the instructions.
7. Service will install. No reboot is required.
8. Once installed, right-click on a folder → DAtAnchor → Anchorize to encrypt all files and subfolders inside the folder.